Our College offers a full time professional pre-service teacher education programme of the duration of Two academic years( Four Semester) leading to Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) degree from Gujarat University, Ahmedabad.
The institute has 50 seats intake for the B.Ed. course every year/Semester. Admission is given by Gujarat University and Exam is conduct by the University, Syllabus is also approved by Gujarat University.
Two year B Ed programme of the Gujarat University consists of theory courses and practicum.
Methods Group (School Subjects)
We offer following methods/school subjects in two group.
|Group – A||Group-B|
|English||Science and Technology|
Admission Processes and Admission Policy
The institution is affiliated to Gujarat University, Ahmedabad. The principals of Gujarat University formed a separate entity “B.Ed. Admission Cell” in the year 1985. The Gujarat University B.Ed. Admission Cell looks after all normal affairs of admission to all B.Ed. Colleges affiliated to Gujarat University. The criteria of admission are specifically formed as per the norms prescribed by NCTE. The following is the system developed for the same.
- The University forms the Committee for the purpose of finalising norms for the admission to B.Ed. course in respective academic year.
- The committee finalises the rules and regulation and advertises admission for forthcoming academic year.
- Admission Process is Online.
- The cell prepares the merit list as per the norms and uploads it for verification by the applicants. The applicants can ask for correction in any of the details before prescribed date.
- The merit list is prepared method wise and then category wise.
- There is a provision of reservation to all as per the constitution and directives of the State and Central Government.
- The applicants have to present with all original document and online application’s hard copy.
- The details with merit are displayed on university website at the time of admission so everyone can monitor the entire system.